Monday, May 25, 2009

Switching hats!

While at College our prof always warned us to never get on the bad side of the support staff. Working as an E.A. at school for a month has taught me why!

On top of the standard laminating, photocopying, cutting things etc... I've been asked to sing, dance and sew.

So far I've had to switch hats and often juggled several on my head filling the following roles as an E.A.;
  • Singer
  • Dancer
  • Actor
  • Radio-Repair-Man
  • Seamster
  • Actor
  • Painter
  • Computer Consultant
Its been a running joke with a couple teachers that I feel a little emasculated within the short number of weeks I've been an E.A. You really need to be a Jack-of-all-Trades to fulfil an E.A. role and I have found more respect for people in this job. Looking forward to the next challenge because I never know what I might have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment